lunes, 3 de mayo de 2010

Watch Where We End Up


It's Monday morning. It's the beginning of a new week. Ugh. I can't wait for school to be over and graduate but at the same time, collage won't be the same as high school and somehow, in a twisted weird way, I'm gonna miss that.

Long story short, yesterday the boys had a rumble and guess what? We beat those greasers pretty good. Not that I had expected otherwise. Daemon was over at my house and around 7:30 told me had to go pick up the guys. I'm not the kind of girlfriend that begs her boyfriend to stay with her. I'm not possessive and Daemon has his own life, just as I have mine. I kissed him in the lips just before he went. It was a long and passionate kiss. Just the kind to wish him good luck in the rumble.

After he left I went to my room and called Lacey and the other girls who's boyfriends and male friends were probably on their way to the rumble too. It was a tiny one by the look of things, but still, those boys never miss one. After I hanged up on Lacey and waited for them to arrive, I silently prayed for Daemon to come back in one piece. It's not that he can't take them, I have seen him fight and he's one hell of a rumbler, but I don't know, those boys get pretty nasty and play dirty.

With the girls, we started watching some movies and I took out my special 'In case of a rumble open this' kit, containing wine bottles and cups. Fancy. After and hour or so, the boys knocked on my door and when I saw Daemon safe and sound my heart felt relief. "We won!" He said enthustically and kissed me in victory trying to not spill me with blood but me not caring about it. After a long five minute kiss and several 'get a room' comments, we split. "So how was it?" I asked Daemon. He smiled and led me to my room. My parents weren't home, they would get back on Wednesday, but still, Charles didn't appreciate blood all over his carpet, so we moved.

"It was a small fight but still plenty of greasers showed up. They even brought their own girls." He said high fiveing with Lacey's boyfriends. I gave him a small 'what did you do?' expression. "We didn't touch them, if that's what you're thinking, though I can't say the same for Paul's friends. They get pretty nasty and those girls don't specifically dress like women, so it's easy to confuse them with guys. Though we knew who was who from previous rumbles. Those girls have like a ton of brothers protecting them, so getting near them results in getting beat up by one of them. Though the strong big one Darrel Curtis wasn't here today, wondered why, so it was easy to take on his brothers and yeah sister." He winked again at Lacey's boyfriend and he laughed. "But damn do they bite and kick." He said rubbing his shoulder and revealing a pretty bad looking bruise. "Anyway, after 30 minutes the first greasers start leaving but the rest continue to fight, and just for the hell of it we continue to fight too. That was until we kick Tim Sheppard and his gang out of our territory. Those freaks won't be having anything to be proud of for the rest of the month." He said with a smile. I smiled too and kissed him.

"I say we celebrate our victory and party hard within the night. After all, we're still young." I said and winked at my friends.

6 comentarios on "Watch Where We End Up"

J.A on 11 de mayo de 2010, 17:57 dijo...

well ur boyfriend is right pauls friend broke my wrist its better now and gave me a black eye i was fighting with paul that guy hits hard and tell ur boyfriend thnx for being respectful towards the girls and that is was a good fight

J.A on 12 de mayo de 2010, 17:09 dijo...

i like ur profile

J.A on 18 de mayo de 2010, 18:50 dijo...

u need to post more like fo' real

Dawn Cade on 26 de mayo de 2010, 17:12 dijo...

lol :). see this is wat makes me laugh. wen socs girls think thier better then everyone else, and remember. ur only as pretty as ur personality :), and quite frankly, yours is kinda nasty. hav a nice day XD.

Jamie on 26 de mayo de 2010, 17:53 dijo...

Wow someone's in love with themself. Yeah dont know if u know this but most ppl love someone else. Anyways ur bf is a liar. Cuz we beat u guys.

Unknown on 4 de julio de 2010, 20:08 dijo...

nice...i found lorraine waldoft blog....nice to know u...
(^_^)

Followers

 

Lorraine Waldorf Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez