martes, 30 de marzo de 2010

Me, Myself, and I


My parents always say that life is not all about me, but guess what, it is, at some point. Marianne Williamson wrote a conmemorative speech called 'Our Deepest Fear'. "We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous,talented and fabulous?Actually who are we not to be? Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you." See? There is nothing wrong in thinking that the world does revolve around me. If you think about it. It does. Mine at least. Cause every step and every event in my life is viewed from my perspective. So go figure.

So, intending that this blog is about me, I'll share with you, boys and girls, first-name basic information about me. I'm a socs girl. Always have, always will. I wouldn't dream of have been born in the North Side. Oh no. Horrifying dream. Am I prejudist? You could say that. Or you could also say that I have no interest in living my life as a greaser and I absolutley adore being a rich girl. In this world, it's the closest thing to reality.

Lorraine Xendra Waldorf. A name you ought to never forget. For many, it is a one-way ticket to a life of luxuries. I will never deny that. I know people use me to get things in return. What do I do about it? Nothing but cross my arms and enjoy the ride. I don't get mad. I give it twice as hard. In other words, don't mess with me if you can't stand the ride.

I'm an only child. Spoiled? Perhaps. Dependson what your definition of spoiled is. That I have been given everything I want, yes I have. I consider myself full of luck. I don't mind greaser boys, but if there is one thing I can't stand, are greaser girls. It is an insult to their way of life. Despite their low resources in income, they should have at least a decent physical apperance and way of life. Seeing them around in clothes that barely hide what it ought to be covered and wear too much make-up makes me think of them as nothing more than white trash. Then, yes, I don't like greaser girls and yes, maybe I do enjoy making their lives more miserable, but hey, no one ins 100% good or evil. 50-50. And besides, that's my most important source of entertainment.

1 comentarios on "Me, Myself, and I"

Alfonso Ruiz on 11 de noviembre de 2010, 19:08 dijo...

I would like to know you.

Followers

 

Lorraine Waldorf Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez